CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Welcome!!

Welcome to the crazy life of the Sandman's. We hope you will enjoy the journey of our life as shown in photos. We are continually updating this and are learning how this works. Let us know what you think!!
Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Too Many Commitments, Too Little Time

For those of you that follow our blog or just check in from time to time, I sincerely apologize for the lack of posting any thing on this wonderful tool. I have decided that today I would catch all of you up on our "Crazy Life". A lot has happened since Easter and I need to share it with you. And I for the life of me cannot get any video to upload. I will work on that or maybe I should learn how to operation YouTube? Any constructive thougths there????

My life is seriously a crazy one, but if it weren't I wouldn't know what to do with my life. I love being busy and haven't learned how to say NO yet, I could use some coaching there too...

No comments: