CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Welcome!!

Welcome to the crazy life of the Sandman's. We hope you will enjoy the journey of our life as shown in photos. We are continually updating this and are learning how this works. Let us know what you think!!
Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 19, 2009

Silly Noah






I wanted to share some photos of Noah and his cute little antics. The first one here is a time when he painted himself with the glitter paint of stars and other shapes and colors. It took several baths to get all of it out. I think at least three days passed before it was all gone! Then he took a little tumble down the stairs because his sister were playing rock star concert in the dark and he couldn't find his footings coming down the tile stairs! I was so scared that we would have to violate my "NO ER" policy, but all turned out well. I just bank on a permanent bruise on his forehead. Then there are some photos of Noah goofing around and they always make me smile!!

4 comments:

Bley's Blog said...

He is such a cutie, even with glitter and pretties all over him. :)

The Maris' said...

I think you are very lucky there was not a er visit!! Those stairs are like cement. PTL all was well.

The Maris' said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ma.n.Pa.Erickson said...

I can't believe you have not had an er visit yet. It looks like he bounced back from his fall.