CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Welcome!!

Welcome to the crazy life of the Sandman's. We hope you will enjoy the journey of our life as shown in photos. We are continually updating this and are learning how this works. Let us know what you think!!
Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 20, 2008

Someone Cut My HAIR!!






On Memorial Day 2007, we enjoyed lunch at Grammie and Grandpa's house. Suddenly we realized that the girls were very quiet and we didn't know where they were. Soon, Grammie said it was time for ice cream so out come the girls and we asked, "what are you doing?" "Oh, nothing", they said. So as we are scooping ice cream I looked at Alexa and said, "YOU CUT YOUR HAIR!!! It wont' be long for Aunt Tami's wedding!" She was suddenly sad. I went on to ask, "how did this happen?" "I don't know", Alexa said. "Haylee?", I said. "I don't know", Haylee said. I think I was more disappointed then Alexa. So an hour goes by and we go home and we are discussing what happened and that it was okay to tell Mom and Dad what happened. It is always important to tell the truth. So Haylee pipes up," I know how the story goes". "Really?", I said. "Yes, Alexa held it while I cut it", Haylee said. I said, "the only person who should ever cut your hair is Mandi (hair lady), please don't ever cut her hair again because we can't fix this." Alexa said, "I don't like it sissy!" And there you have it, a self-cut mullet for everyone to enjoy. It wouldn't have been so hard to fix if it would have been only one cut, but it was four different ones. You be the judge!!

No comments: