CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Welcome!!

Welcome to the crazy life of the Sandman's. We hope you will enjoy the journey of our life as shown in photos. We are continually updating this and are learning how this works. Let us know what you think!!
Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 20, 2008

A New Niece & Cousin





We are so happy to welcome Baby Kamri Sno Neal to the family!! Derek and I happened to be in Kearney the day she was born and stopped in the next day to see the family!! As you can tell is doing well and growing. She has a few proud cousins too. I guess I helped name this child four years ago at the baby shower for Miss Addison (before she was born). That was too many years ago for me to remember. So I'll be happy to claim the fame for this one, but I barely remember the name game that day. She loves to cuddle and snuggle. And she is sooo tiny!!

1 comment:

The Maris' said...

Haylee looks like a natural born babysitter. They are all so precious.