CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Welcome!!

Welcome to the crazy life of the Sandman's. We hope you will enjoy the journey of our life as shown in photos. We are continually updating this and are learning how this works. Let us know what you think!!
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Just Foolin' Around...





I recently got a new digital camera because I lost the memory card to my old one behind my desk and it would take an act of congress to move it to retreive it. I know that you would tell me to go purchase another memory card...Well, I did try three different cards and no avail, so I broke down and bought a new one. So far I am getting used to it and like it. The best part is that my children haven't figured out how to run it yet so it is still intact!!

We were outside enjoying a nice, but windy, day with the swing set and new baby calf, Juliet.

No comments: