CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Welcome!!

Welcome to the crazy life of the Sandman's. We hope you will enjoy the journey of our life as shown in photos. We are continually updating this and are learning how this works. Let us know what you think!!
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Finally, Inside Shots






These are the finished photos of the interior of our home. The top photos are what you see when you walk into our home through the front doors. Then there are photos of the dining area and the kitchen.

8 comments:

Wheeler Family said...

It all looks so nice!

Charlie said...

It look GREAT!!! I love all the color.

Bley's Blog said...

Very cool, I like it a lot!

Dana said...

Look at that cutie walking around! Oh my goodness! Your home looks gorgeous!!

Deb Echols said...

It's beautiful! I love all the color!

Anonymous said...

That color is the same as mine in our play room! I love it!

sixbehrs said...

It's beautiful. I like your style of decorating--bold, yet not busy or fussy. It's cool. I want to see it in person someday!

jjharris said...

What a gorgeous home. Congratulations!