CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Welcome!!

Welcome to the crazy life of the Sandman's. We hope you will enjoy the journey of our life as shown in photos. We are continually updating this and are learning how this works. Let us know what you think!!
Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Noah's Walking

YEA for Noah, he took his first steps on his own Wednesday, February 27th!! We were all so excited and cheered him on; he loved it. Now if he would just continue to walk on his own, but crawling is so much faster (I guess). And as many call it; the Frankenstein walk is the cutest ever. I will get some photos taken so that I can post too. But we couldn't let one more minute go by without sharing the news.

It is a new found freedom for him. I am also quite thrilled for him, but that means that he is growing up. It happens so quickly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job Noah!
TAG YOUR IT! Check out my blog!